13u Wave Rider Tournament ~ Powered by Under Armour
Tournament Dates: Sunday, July 29, 2012 to Friday, August 3, 2012
Location: The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach - 3051 Ripken Way Blvd,
Myrtle Beach SC 29577
$705 per person
By bringing your team to The Ripken Experience - Myrtle Beach, you are truly getting an experience that will raise the bar for tournament baseball. Not only will the entire team live like all-stars in Myrtlewood Villas, but this state of the art facility will surely take your breath away. From the AstroTurf playing surface to the feeling of playing in baseball's most historic and legendary ball parks, your team will get a baseball experience that will keep you coming back year after year.
This week-long tournament package is $705 per player and per coach, with a minimum of 11 players and 2 coaches. It is an all-inclusive package including lodging, entertainment and of course tournament baseball!
"NO ACCOMMODATIONS" PACKAGE ALSO AVAILABLE!
For a discounted rate of just $535 per player and per coach, your team reaps many of the incredible benefits of The Ripken Experience, with the flexibility of choosing your own tournament housing. When registering, simply request the "Non- Accommodation" Package for your team... and stay where you want!
The Ripken Experience also partners with a variety of accommodations partners to help make your stay more enjoyable. Visit www.ripkentournaments.com and click on "Travel and Accommodations" to view a full-list of Ripken partner hotels. When booking online or over the phone, make sure to ask for the "Ripken Rate" in order to save money during your stay!
- Teams play a minimum of 6 games with an opportunity to play up to 9 games
- Teams stay at the Myrtlewood Villas luxury condominiums with, swimming pools, TV's, washer & dryer, full kitchens, 2 bathrooms, 2-3 bedrooms
- ALL-ACCESS PASS for each team member! All Access Pass for each team member - unlimited access to mini golf, Wild Water and Wheels water park which includes mini-golf, bumper boats and go-karts, The Carolina Opry and Good Vibrations show, par 3 golf , and Executive Golf package for each coach, AND MORE!
- Check-in, opening ceremonies, and skills competitions on Sunday
- 5 scheduled pool play games Monday through Wednesday
- 2 separate single elimination brackets starting on Thursday morning - Championship Bracket and Great 8 Bracket
- Semi-Finals and Championship (both brackets) on Friday
- Upgraded gift bags for all players and coaches
Eight themed baseball fields (five youth and three full-sized diamonds) have been individually modeled to the dimensions and character of historic parks, including Duncan Field, Griffith Field, & the Polo Grounds.
The Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach, SC gives new meaning to the terms "fun, baseball and the beach." Now families can enjoy baseball and summer vacation all at the same time! The best of both worlds is at your fingertips at the Ripken Baseball Experience in Myrtle Beach. Imagine being able to take a relaxing vacation while your child competes at the finest baseball tournament facility in the nation.
The Ripken Myrtle Beach Experience gives players, coaches, and families a unique opportunity to enjoy tournament baseball while visiting a top vacation destination.
Teams will play up to two pool play games at off-site, high quality satellite complexes. Past satellite facilities include: BB&T Coastal Field - home of the Myrtle Beach Pelicans; Coastal Carolina University; and Myrtle Beach High School.
Preparing for the Tournament
Upon registration, each team will be paired up with a Team Coordinator. This individual will assist you every step of the way - from making payment and submitting the necessary forms, to arranging accommodations and entertainment for the traveling families.
Items Required Prior to the Tournament:
- Official online roster form
- Insurance Certificate for your team
- Birth certificates (copies via fax or mail)
- Team waiver form - ensure that each parent signs the form before sending it back to us
- Coaches' Code of Conduct - each coach must sign and return in order to be allowed to be on the field
- Digital Team photo - Jpeg format with the team name as the file name
- Accommodations Form
For more information, please contact Ripken Amateur Baseball at 888-RIPKEN1 or submit an online inquiry through this website.